This tour is the perfect excuse to have fun while you get a unique perspective on the Oslo brewing scene. Sample Norweigan crafted beers and cheese!
What Will You See?
A fine bike tour with duration of 1 hour.
This is a list of some of the places we will bike through ;
- Our Saviour’s Memorial Cemetery, Akersbakken 32, Oslo 0172 Norway.
- Old Aker Church, Akersbakken 26, Oslo 0172 Norway.
- The Royal Palace, Slottsplassen 1, 0010 Oslo, Norway.
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, Strandpromenaden 2, 0252 Oslo, Norway.
- Akershus Castle and Fortress (Akershus Slott og Festning), Festningsplassen 1, Oslo 0015 Norway.· Operagata, Oslo, Norway.
- Mathallen Oslo, Vulkan 5, Oslo 0178 Norway.
- Ankerbrua, Grünerløkka, 0550 Oslo, Norway.
- Adult 18-65 years old
- Child 11-17 years old Children must come with an adult
Oslo Bike Introduction
Coming to a new city and having a busy day or short time can be frustrating. We understand this very well and that is why we ve manage to pulled together an express tour yet complete experience in order to not skip those special Oslo highlights.
Enroll on this bike tour and see a lot of the city in an effective way.
What is included?
.-Use of bicycle
What is not included?
Tips for guides are not included in the price of the tour. It is warmly welcomed but not mandatory.
Helmet ( optional for rent , 40 Kr pr person )
Babysit ( Option for rent 75 Kr per chair )
from 01.oo Hour to 01.15 Hour
Monday & Tuesday at 10:00 Am
From :120 NOK/ Person
The tour is limited to 10 people and is guided in English
– For safety reasons all the participants have to be at least 9 years old and they must be together with an adult.
– The meeting point is in Stortorvet 2, 0155 Oslo, Norway
– The tour needs to be booked at least 08 hours before the tour takes place. ( You can send us an e-mail to see if there are spaces open for the tour you wish to go on but it might be full or the cut off is on).