This tour is the perfect excuse to have fun while you get a unique perspective on the Oslo brewing scene. Sample Norweigan crafted beers and cheese!
Whats this tour about ?
Join this walking tour full of sustainable inspiration and hidden gems. You will discover Oslo from different perspectives whilst learning why Oslo became one of the best cities in Europe. On your tour, you will be led through the vivid Bjørvika Quarter and see landmarks such as the Oslo Opera House, Sørenga, the Losæter Community Garden, the ruins of Old Oslo, and the most culturally diverse district, Grønland.
Your journey then continues along the Akerselva River, which offers a great escape from the rush of the capital and is the cradle of Oslo’s underground culture. Later, your tour will finish in the Vulkan area, Oslo’s so-called “sustainable laboratory.” Here you will receive a guided traditional Norwegian food tasting which offers the unique possibility to try a broad selection of traditional Norwegian food, such as different types of cheeses, cured sausages, reindeer, whale, salmon, lingonberries, flatbread, and more.
The tour starts in Oslo Central Station and finishes in Vulkan area (about 20 minutes by walk to the center or 10 minutes by public transport)
- Adult 18+ years old
- Child Children must come with an adult
What is included?
Taste of Norway guided tasting session (if purchased)
What is not included?
Other refreshments Transport tickets back to the city center
– 3.5 hours
– Every Saturday and Sunday from 10 am til 1:30 pm.
– The tour is limited to 20 people and is guided in English. If you are a group larger than 20 people, please contact us.
– The tasting plate is not suitable for vegans, vegetarians and for lactose or gluten intolerant
– The tour is suitable for children and is wheelchair friendly
– The meeting point is in front of the Østbanehallen (Oslo Central Station), at the end of the Tiger’s
– The tour needs to be booked at least 24 hours before