This tour is the perfect excuse to have fun while you get a unique perspective on the Oslo brewing scene. Sample Norweigan crafted beers and cheese!
What Will You See?
A fine bike tour with duration of 2,5 hours.
This is a list of some of the places we will bike through ;
- Our Saviour’s Memorial Cemetery, Akersbakken 32, Oslo 0172 Norway.
- Old Aker Church, Akersbakken 26, Oslo 0172 Norway.
- Bogstadveien, Oslo, Norway.
- The Royal Palace, Slottsplassen 1, 0010 Oslo, Norway.
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art, Strandpromenaden 2, 0252 Oslo, Norway.
- Akershus Castle and Fortress (Akershus Slott og Festning), Festningsplassen 1, Oslo 0015 Norway.· Operagata, Oslo, Norway.
- Honse-Lovisas Hus, Sandakerveien 2, Oslo 473 Norway.
- Akerselva River, Maridalsvannet – Oslo, Oslo Norway.
- Mathallen Oslo, Vulkan 5, Oslo 0178 Norway.
- Ankerbrua, Grünerløkka, 0550 Oslo, Norway.
- Adult 18-65 years old
- Child 11-17 years old Children must come with an adult
- Student 18-25
Bike Your Way In Oslo
We have been doing city tours since 2015. In fact, we have been working with tourism over 15 years ago and yet we cant get enough of this.
We wont give up until you feel satisfied doing this tour and based on our experience this gets accomplish in all our tours.
By the end of the tour, you will realized that booking a tour with us was worth every penny of it!
What is included?
.-English Speaking Guide
.-Use of bicycle
——-Bring your water bottle. We get free water at some places we drop by.
What is not included?
Tips for guides are not included in the price of the tour. It is warmly welcomed but not mandatory.
.-Helmet available for rent
.-Baby sit available for rent
from 2.5 to 3.0 hours
Wednesday To Sunday at :
From :320 NOK/ Person
The tour is limited to 9 people and is guided in English
– For safety reasons all the participants have to be at least 9 years old and they must be together with an adult.
– The meeting point is in Stortorvet 2, 0155 Oslo, Norway
– The tour needs to be booked at least 12 hours before ( You can send us an e-mail to see if there are spaces open for the tour you wish to go on but it might be full or the cut off is on)